At Paron Collision and Paint we are here to serve and estimates are always free.
The cost to repair or repaint your car is going to depend on a number of things and we are happy to take all the mystery away with clearly explained estimate.
Call or drop by our Airdrie autobody shop any time and we would be happy to walk you through what it will take to repair your vehicle.
What to expect
If you have been in an accident and your vehicle is no longer driveable give us a call first. We will walk you through the steps of dealing with your insurance company to make sure your car or truck gets repaired the right way.
If your vehicle is still driveable or repairs aren’t collision related, we invite you to drop by any time during business hours and we will assess the damage and present you with options and costs for repairs.
While we can’t give an estimate over the phone or guarantee a range of cost for your vehicle without an inspection, we can give you the following general idea of what repairs may cost based on the size and location of repairs.
- A small part replacement that does not require paint work may cost less than $500
- A small repair involving only one panel like a door or a fender might range from $500-$2000
- A medium repair usually involves damage to several body panels. An example might be a parking lot accident that damaged a bumper, fender as well as lights and the front grill. This example is commonly in the range of $1500-$4000
- Large repairs could be identified by a vehicle that is difficult or uncomfortable to drive, indicating there is mechanical as well as body damage. These types of repairs often range from $4000-$6000
- Extensive vehicle damage often occurs when the vehicle is no longer drivable. In these cases, disassembly for inspection is often required to assess and find hidden damage. Major power train components may be affected and repairs often exceed $6000
Again, these are only examples and estimating repairs to any vehicle will be unique to the parts, labour, skills and materials that are required to make your car new again.
Give us a call today so we can discuss your specific needs.
Family owned & operated for over 40 years, Paron Collision & Paint delivers a level and pride in workmanship that can only be honed through generations of hands on training backed by industry certification.
A One-Stop Shop
Paron Collision & Paint is the obvious local choice for Airdrie auto body and collision repair. Our team is fully trained for any type of collision or auto body repair and we service all makes and models.
Estimates are always free and we are happy to discuss repair planning vs. replacement during our estimating procedure.