Best Car Dent Repair Shop in Ranchlands
Paron Collision is one of the trusted precision auto mechanic Ranchlands and nearby areas. Expert in restoring car dents, paint repairs, auto collision repair problems. We are here to serve, if you have an accident emergency we are available 24 / 7 to assist you. Send a request or call us today for all your auto body repair needs.
We provide a full spectrum of auto body shop repair services:
- Collision Repair
- Insurance Claims
- Auto Body Repair
- Paint Repair
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Hail Damage Repair
- Rust & Restoration Repair
Family owned & operated for over 40 years, Paron Collision & Paint is an auto body shop in Calgary that delivers a level and pride in workmanship that can only be honed through generations of hands on training backed by industry certification.
A One-Stop Shop
Paron Collision & Paint is the obvious local choice for auto body and collision repair in Calgary, AB. Our team is fully trained for any type of auto body or collision repair and we offer all makes and models vehicle repair.
Estimates are always free and we are happy to discuss collision repair planning vs. parts replacement during our estimating procedure. Call or drop by our Calgary auto body shop during business hours and we will take care of you.
Auto Body Shop Repair Calgary
Licensed by Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council (AMVIC), Alberta is the only province that regulates automotive repair businesses in the same way it regulates automotive sales businesses.
Why AMVIC Licensing is Important for Consumers
AMVIC was originally incorporated under the Alberta Societies Act as a not-for-profit organization for the purpose of administering motor vehicle industry regulations as outlined in the Consumer Protection Act.
Membership in AMVIC includes adherence to it’s Mission to protect public interest and promote confidence and trust in the entire Alberta motor vehicle industry.
Our Airdrie auto body shop is also required to abide by their Mandate, Principles and conduct business according to a strict code of ethics which includes:
- and Environment commitments.
Benefits* of dealing with a licensed automotive business:
- Licensed businesses are expected to follow a high standard of professional conduct.
- Licensed businesses have a responsibility to follow the AMVIC Code of Ethics.
- Licensed businesses must follow the consumer protection laws set out in Alberta’s Consumer Protection Act. For example, it is a breach of the Act to engage in an unfair practice.
- Licensed businesses must abide by the General Codes of Conduct
- The rules only apply to transactions between businesses and consumers.
- Private sellers and backyard mechanics are not required to meet the same high standards of honesty and integrity.
- All AMVIC-registered salespeople have successfully completed the Salesperson Registration Course as a condition of becoming registered.
- Licensed dealers must provide full disclosure.
- Licensed dealers must use all-in pricing on ads.
- Licensed businesses are subject to AMVIC inspections.
- Consumers can ask AMVIC to investigate if a licensed business does not operate lawfully.
- The Compensation Fund may be available to the customers of a failed licensed business. However, consumers are not eligible to apply to the Compensation Fund if they buy from a private seller or curber.
Paron Collision is an Airdrie auto body shop and member in good standing with AMVIC.
Tips For Choosing A Ranchlands Auto Body Repair Facility
All Alberta repair businesses must legally be licensed by AMVIC. This includes body shops, inspection facilities, brake and muffler shops, car starter installers and windshield tint and repair shops.
What Else Are Repair Shops Required To Do?
- If requested, provide a written estimate of the work or a written estimate of the cost of diagnostic work.
- Get your consent in writing prior to beginning any work or servicing. If written consent cannot be provided, information must be recorded by the business including: consumer name, time and date, description of the work, estimated total cost of the work and how the authorization was given (via email, phone, etc.)
- Get your consent before using rebuilt or salvage parts.
- Get your consent before subcontracting repair work.
- Offer to return parts removed from the vehicle.
- Provide, in writing, information on the parts installed including if they are original equipment manufacturer’s parts or from another source and whether they are new, used or reconditioned.
- Only represent that they have the ability to perform a specific service if they have the equipment, tools and expertise necessary to complete the work.
- Get your written consent for any work that does not conform or exceed manufacturer standards if your vehicle is being rebuilt or restored.
Auto Body Shop
If You Have Had A Car Accident
Ranchlands Auto Body Shop – Call us 24 / 7 – We will help with all the details and get your vehicle repaired safely and as quickly as possible.
It is your right to have collision repair on your vehicle at the auto body shop of your choice and we will work with your Insurance Company on your behalf.
Towing & Transportation
We will help arrange rental car transportation and towing and have your vehicle brought to our repair facility in Calgary.
Estimate & Insurance
We will appraise the damage and cost of repairs and work with your insurance company, on your behalf, to prepare a thorough repair plan procedure.
Repair & Restoration
Your vehicle will then be repaired to Original Equipment Manufacturer standards by our qualified Calgary auto body staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just had a car accident, what do i do next?
Call Us! We are on call 24 / 7 and can help you make all the arrangements to have your vehicle towed to our body shop in Calgary. We will work with your insurance company to get you back on the road quickly.
Can You arrange a tow truck?
Yes! Whether you need a tow from the scene of the accident, from the impound or another location we can help arrange towing to our body shop.
Do You have loaner vehicles?
Yes, our Aidrie auto body shop will work with a rental car agency and your insurance company to make sure you have transportation when your vehicle isn’t driveable due to collision.
Will you direct bill my insurance company?
Yes! Paron Collision & Paint will work on your behalf to have your insurance company approve the repair work to be done at our body shop and bill them directly for the work.
Can You give me an estimate on Auto Body Repair Calgary?
Yes! We provide FREE written estimates on a first come, first serve basis. If you have any questions, just give us a call.
How long will the repairs take?
This depends on a number of factors including the severity of the damage, approvals, parts ordering and auto body shop bookings. Rest assured we will work through all of these variables to restore your vehicle as quickly and efficiently as possible.